4 Zones, 5 Sources + 32 distributed sources
The AX-Mini4 features 4 powered zones delivering 15 watts per speaker (30 watts per zone) 5 physical
sources – 1 x Optical and 1 x RCA input via the Baltx2, 1 x additional RCA input on the Mini4 connects
your favourite devices so you can hear them everywhere along with 2 x configurable Digital Input or
Output connections. The Mini4 also has one Airplay Stream.
When used in conjunction with the AX-AMM Media Manager, internet streaming sources lets you play music
from thousands of internet radio stations from TuneIn Radio, listen to Spotify Connect, Tidal or from your mobile
device, even from network attached storage, all controlled by the free auto discovery app (iOS and Android) or
keypads that put you in control.
Add to that the ability to access up to 32 distributed sources from any compatible amplifier on the network (AX-1250 and Mini 4) and you will not be running out of inputs any time soon!
The internal webpage has unique customisation allowing IR commands to be attached to buttons for source control. User based source and zone lockout via customisable user accounts and the ability for built-in automation via Zone and Source event triggers.
600ms of audio delay for each zone per source as well as Bass, Treble, balance, loudness and a 7-band parametric equaliser per zone.
iOS and Android App
By using the FREE app you can use the Amplifier as a controller with macro capability. Add the KPC-N 2.8” colour touchscreen and enjoy full two-way communications from each zone on both interfaces.
Some of the many features:
- 15 Watts per channel (30 watts per zone) @8Ω (4Ω capable for 1 zone)
- 7-band parametric equaliser per zone
- 1 x Airplay stream
- 2 x Keypad ports
- Output short circuit, thermal and hard clipping protection
- 18dB input gain adjustment
- Auto zone On/Off via source audio sensing
- 600ms of audio delay per zone, per source
- Expandable to 96 zones (via network expansion)
- Bass, Treble, Balance and Loudness per zone
- Distributed source capable
- Up to 4 locally connected sources can be streamed to other distributed source capable amplifiers.
- All 4 zones can stream a source from another amplifier or Axium Media Manager (AMM).
- Up to 32 distributed sources system wide.
- 5 Audio Sources:
- 2 x Analogue
- 1 x Optical (PCM)
- 2 x Digital Coax (PCM)
- Plus more